Terms of Service
This website is operated by Learn Robotics LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Learn Robotics LLC. Learn Robotics LLC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 1 – Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 – General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 – Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 – Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 – Lab Kits, Services, and Training Programs
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Lab Kits (Official Kit & Mini Kit)
Lab Kits may be purchased directly through our website and are designed specifically for Active Learners in the Robotics Certification for Beginners (Priority & Basic Tiers).
By purchasing, accessing, and using our lab kit provided for learning purposes in conjunction with our training programs, you agree to comply with the following terms:
- The lab kit and its contents are intended solely for educational and training purposes.
- The lab kit is designed for use by individuals aged 18+. For individuals under 18 using the lab kit, adult supervision is required.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper safety precautions are taken when using the lab kit. This includes but is not limited to, the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, etc.
- You agree not to use the lab kit or any of its components for any commercial, unlawful, or unethical activities.
- You understand and acknowledge that the lab kit is provided on an as-is basis, and we offer no warranty, express or implied, regarding its suitability for any particular purpose.
- You further acknowledge that the lab kit incurs a cost, as accurately listed on our website, and the use of the lab kit is at your own expense and risk.
- Our company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the lab kit.
- You agree to use the lab kit in a responsible manner, following all provided instructions and safety guidelines.
- Our company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the lab kit or its contents at any time without prior notice.
By using the lab kit, you consent to abide by these terms of service and any updates or modifications thereto. If you do not agree with these terms, you should refrain from purchasing and using the lab kit.
Training Program Access (for Active Learners)
Our training programs are designed for individual use. As a Learner, when you enroll in a training program, whether it’s a free or paid training program, you get from Learn Robotics a license to view the training program modules via the Learn Robotics website, and Learn Robotics is the licensor of record. Training programs are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the training program in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the training program and sharing it online including torrent sites).
In more complete terms, Learn Robotics grants you (as a Learner) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the training programs and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular training program or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any training program unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Learn Robotics authorized representative.
Enrollments before October 2023 may be on a monthly or annual subscription license and include 24/7 access. If you enrolled prior to October 2023, you are grandfathered into our legacy rates for as long as you maintain an active subscription. If you choose to cancel your subscription, re-enrollments or reactivations are at our current rates.
Please note, that licenses may automatically renew. We will send you a notice when your license is within 7 days of expiring. However, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use training programs at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a training program due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the training program you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint.
When you enroll in a training program, it does not guarantee 1:1, personalized, nor individualized support from the Learn Robotics team. This includes correspondence via email for individualized support on training program modules. While we may host office hours or workshops, your training program enrollment does not automatically include or guarantee access to live training, coaching calls, or mentoring. As a Learner, it is your responsibility to access the training program material, view, learn, and complete it while your subscription is active. While we strive for excellent learner support, if your support request is beyond the scope of the program you’re enrolled in, you may be directed to another offering for an additional fee(s).
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Payments to Learn Robotics LLC for Professional Training Programs or other Consulting Services are non-refundable and non-transferable and subject to additional terms and conditions as outlined in the associated Learner Agreement.
Section 6 – Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same learner account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers, and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 7 – Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 – Third-party Links
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Learn Robotics LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Section 9 – Fees and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- US Bank Account
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
On some products, we offer a free trial to new users who register with the Site. The account will be charged according to the user’s chosen subscription at the end of the free trial.
Refunds & Cancellations
Due to the customized nature of our offerings, payments are non-refundable and are subject to the terms of this page. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (239) 747-6268. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours. If you contact us during weekends or holidays, please expect a slight delay.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs. Re-enrollments or reactivations will be at our current rates.
Learn Robotics “Success Guarantee”
We offer a conditional guarantee to ensure learner success in our programs. Starting or transitioning into a tech career in the robotics industry involves focused, consistent effort. We put a lot of effort into helping you make that transition and ask for the same commitment from you. Specifically, you shall satisfy the requirements below to be eligible for the Learn Robotics Success Guarantee. If these requirements are not satisfied, you may still participate in the Robotics Mentorship Program for the duration of your active enrollment, but you will not be eligible for the Learn Robotics Success Guarantee.
We require that you fully commit to your job search and take our instructions seriously. As an Active Learner in the Learn Robotics Mentorship Program, we expect you to be an active participant in your success and put significant effort into your growth and your job search.
Therefore, for the Learn Robotics Success Guarantee to be applicable, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Enrollment: You must be an active learner in the Robotics Mentorship Program (VIP Tier). Your tuition payment must be received in full before your start date to be eligible for this guarantee.
- Age: You must be 18 years or older (except if you reside in the state of Alabama or Nebraska, you must be 19 years or older, and you must be 21 years or older if you reside in Mississippi).
- English: You must be proficient in spoken and written English by your enrollment date in the Robotics Mentorship Program.
- Work Requirements: You must be eligible to legally work in the United States by your enrollment date in the Robotics Mentorship Program.
- Job Requirements: You must be able to pass any background checks associated with the jobs that you’ve applied for. If you fail to obtain a job offer because you failed the background check associated with the job offer, you are not eligible for the Learn Robotics Success Guarantee.
- Qualified Robotics Careers: You should take guidance from your Learn Robotics Mentor and follow their instructions on your job search strategy, including creating your resume and LinkedIn profile, building your network, and applying for robotics roles that are a fit for you. You should be applying to roles that are recommended by your Robotics Mentor in your Action Plan Session and are suited to your areas of knowledge. It is important to maintain realistic expectations about what kind of role makes sense for your background and experience level.
Milestone Checklist for Completion: We’ve simplified our Success Guarantee requirements into the following checklist based on your enrollment start date. You must complete all the mandatory requirements for successful program completion, including the following:
- Interviewing: You must do 4 interviews per month (12 interviews total) for a Qualified Robotics Career each month starting in the 3rd week of your program. Both in-person, video, or phone interviews with a hiring manager from a Qualified Robotics Career are included.
- Mock Interview Prep: You must complete 1 mock interview or 1 project review with your Robotics Mentor in a private learner call once a month.
- Monthly Report every 4 weeks: You must provide your Learn Robotics Mentor with a monthly summary of job-related activity through the Learn Robotics online system, including all job applications submitted, completed tasks, checklists, assignments, and networking efforts made.
- Apply for jobs consistently: You agree to submit no less than 25 job applications per week or 100 per month while active in the Robotics Mentorship Program. You must also keep written proof of all submissions for each qualified role.
- Weekly check-ins with your Mentor are mandatory. You can check in with your mentor via email by submitting your weekly checklist and updates or attending a live meeting on Zoom during regular Office Hours. You must respond to communications from Learn Robotics within 2 business days.
- Complete assignments on time: You must demonstrate full commitment by completing all assignments and tasks by the given deadlines by submitting them through our system.
Week 1 Milestones:
- Orientation Call: You must complete your Orientation Call with your Learner Success Coach within the first 3 days of your program Start Date.
- Onboarding Training: You must complete “Onboarding Blueprint” training (self-study) within the first 7 days of your program Start Date.
Week 2 Milestones:
- Action Plan Session: You must complete your “Action Plan Session” (Zoom Call) with your Robotics Mentor within the first 10 days of your program Start Date.
- Micro-Expertise Selection: You must choose your Robotics Niche (Industrial Automation or Research Track) by the end of week 2 to focus on for the duration of the Robotics Mentorship Program.
Week 3 Milestones:
- Apply for Jobs: You must start applying for Qualified Robotics Careers within the United States by week 3 by submitting applications through job-search platforms (LinkedIn Jobs, Glassdoor.com, Indeed.com, Zip Recruiter, TheLadders.com, etc.).
- Select Your Internship & Capstone Project: You and your mentor must decide on your Capstone Project (Internship) by the end of week 3.
Week 4 Milestones:
- Networking: Reach at least 500 industry connections on LinkedIn by the end of week 4.
- If you have over 500 industry connections upon entering the program, you should have at least 540 industry connections by the end of week 4.
- Training Modules: You must complete 100% of the “Robotics Career Blueprint” training modules by the end of week 4.
- Internship: You must start your Capstone (Internship Project) by the end of week 4.
- You must actively participate and complete the requirements of your Internship during Weeks 4-12.
Week 12 Milestones:
- Capstone Demo: You must complete your Capstone Demonstration (Internship Review) with your Mentor in a Live Office Hour or Private Session to demonstrate your knowledge of your robotics area of expertise by the start of week 12.
- Robotics Mentor Exit Interview: You must complete an exit interview with your Robotics Mentor in the last 7 days of your enrollment.
- You turn down a job offer for a Qualified Robotics Career.
- You do not put sufficient and consistent effort into your job search or Capstone Project (Internship), as outlined above.
- You do not want to or are unable to live and work in the United States.
- You simply do not feel like participating or changing your mind about your career goals.
- You significantly change your job search strategy after the first 3 weeks of your enrollment date without obtaining prior written consent from your Learn Robotics Mentor.
- You do not apply for jobs that are suitable for your background or experience as discussed in your calls with the Learn Robotics Mentor.
- You do not complete your weekly check-in with a Learn Robotics Mentor or notify us of any interviews and offers throughout your search, including notifying us of any offers you have received.
- Medical Leaves: If you cannot participate due to medical reasons, we ask for official medical documentation to validate the claim. Medical leaves do not qualify for the Success Guarantee. However, we understand life happens, so depending on the circumstances and with appropriate documentation, we may offer the option for a one-time pause of the program for up to 30 days, subject to management approval.
- Non-participation: Simply choosing not to participate without a valid reason is not covered under this guarantee. Any request to pause the program without a valid reason (like medical emergencies) does not qualify under the Success Guarantee.
Claiming the Guarantee:
We allow this claim between Day 60 through Day 80, calculated from your enrollment start date. If it’s before Day 60, you’re not eligible for this Guarantee. Please contact your Robotics Mentor to get back on track. Day 80 is the deadline for claims. We reserve the last 10 days of your enrollment to review claim requests and do not accept Success Guarantee claims after Day 80.
If you believe you’re eligible, please follow the instructions below:
- Attend a Live Session with your Robotics Mentor and get written approval for an extension through the Success Guarantee.
- Email our Learner Success Coach (details are provided once you log into the training modules) with your completed checklist, mentor approval letter, and documentation.
Upon verifying your eligibility, we will extend your access for up to an additional 90 days, in 7-day increments, as determined by management. We will notify you via email by Day 90 (at the latest) about the status of your claim.
This guarantee applies only to the Robotics Mentorship Program and is for the initial 90 days of the program. Extensions granted as part of previous guarantees are not eligible for further extensions. Any extension can only be claimed once. The guarantee does not entitle users to refunds, only to program extensions. The guarantee is not transferable to any other Learner or any other offer. Enrollments through promotional pricing, scholarships, or special offers may have different guarantee terms, stated during the enrollment process.
We reserve the right to update or change the terms of the Success Guarantee at any time. Any updates become effective immediately upon posting to our website. If we determine (at our sole discretion) that any user is abusing the guarantee, we reserve the right to terminate their access and exclude them from future programs.
Program Enrollment and Duration
Time Limit on Enrollment: Your enrollment in any of our programs comes with a specific duration during which you should complete the training program. This is not an ‘access for life’ model. The duration is established to help participants derive maximum benefits from a structured learning approach and to maintain the quality and relevancy of our curriculum.
- Robotics Mentorship (VIP): Active Learners have access for a total of 3 months. Any incomplete modules or sessions will not roll over beyond this time unless the Active Learner claims and is approved for the Success Guarantee.
- Robotics Certification (Priority & Basic): Active Learners have up to 12 months to access and complete the materials and assignments in this online program from the date of enrollment. Any incomplete modules or sessions will not roll over beyond this time.
Re-enrollment: If you do not complete the program within the stipulated time, you will lose access to the content and will need to re-enroll, akin to repaying tuition for a university class if one fails to attend. Re-enrollment will require an additional fee, and previous payments will not be credited toward this.
Refunds & Guarantees: Our refund policy and the Success Guarantee remain separate terms and are not impacted by this clause. However, in situations where the participant does not engage with the content within the set timeframe, neither refunds nor guarantees will apply.
Section 10 – User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Photo & Video Release
By participating in our programs, training, and events, you grant Learn Robotics the irrevocable right and permission to capture and use photographs, video recordings, and audio recordings of you on the Learn Robotics website, in newsletters, promotional materials, and/or other publications, without payment or other consideration. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit, alter, copy, distribute, and otherwise use them in any and all forms, contexts, and media.
You also understand and agree:
- These materials will become the property of Learn Robotics and will not be returned.
- Your participation and enrollment in our programs and events waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness or voice appears.
- You waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of photographs, video recordings, or audio recordings.
If you do not wish to be photographed, filmed, or recorded, it is your responsibility to inform Learn Robotics before participating in any event or program.
Section 11 – Personal Information
Section 12 – Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 13 – Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 14 – Disclaimer of Warranties; Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Learn Robotics LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any defects, injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 15 – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Learn Robotics LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 16 – Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 17 – Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 18 – Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 19 – Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States.
Section 20 – Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 21 – Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected] or by calling (239) 747-6268.