To thank you for your generosity, I will be posting a free tutorial and video covering the contents of our Free Electronics & Coding Class. If you weren’t able to attend, or you need a refresher of what we covered in the class, this tutorial is for you!
The rest of this article will be dedicated to summarizing our achievements for 2017. Learn Robotics ended 2017 with a bang! We were founded just 4 months ago (August 2017), and here’s what we were able to accomplish:
- 5 robotics classes (4 youth robotics + 1 Code & Coffee)
- Halloween-themed event (Hacker Halloween)
- Featured at Barnes & Noble Mini Maker Faire in Columbus, GA
- Expo Booth at the Youth College & Career Expo
- Invited for a special Electronics Class at Fort Benning
- Created a video tutorial series (XOD platform, launching really soon!).
- Guest Speaker for the STEM Innovation Academy (Atlanta)
- Website Upgrades (complete redesign, addition of shopping cart & online registration system)
- Purchased 10X New Create Robotics Kits
- Started the Learn Robotics Create private label (Launching Spring 2018)
- Launched the Learn Robotics Hat to raise money for STEM education in Georgia (Buy yours, here.)
- Established contractual agreements with two robot kit manufacturers! More great content and classes coming in Q1 2018!