LEARN ROBOTICS REFUND POLICY
Your satisfaction is our highest priority
Individual online courses may be refunded within 7 days, provided that you are located within the United States, haven’t completed the majority of the course material, and you ship us back your kit in new, unused, original (working) condition.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Online Courses (Individual Enrollment)
Learn Robotics will provide you a refund for an Online Course that you subscribe to under these conditions:
- If the Course that you subscribed to was cancelled by Learn Robotics, we will refund your account with the cost of that Course.
- If you’ve contact and work with instructor, but are still unsatisfied, within 7 days of original enrollment, you have the right to request a refund for such purchased Course. You will not be entitled to receive any refund whatsoever after seven days have passed.
- For Courses with Kits, you must return your kit back to before we will issue your refund.
Learn Robotics will not provide you a refund for an Online Course that you subscribe to under these conditions:
- If you view the majority of the Course and/or earn a Certificate, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
- If you fail to unsubscribe prior to your subscription renewal, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
- If you fail to ship back your Learn Robotics Kit in new, original, unused condition. If you return a kit to us that is damaged, missing parts, or broken, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
- If you’re located outside of the United States, you will not be eligible to receive any refund. International enrollments are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- If you weren’t the original purchaser of the course, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
- If you’re enrolled in Online Courses through Powered by, Studio, Affiliates, and/or other non-Individual enrollment methods. These have their own refund policy.
We will try to provide you with the refund within 10 business days; however we reserve the right to delay the refund in case of a failure by you to follow our instructions.
All Online Courses and In-Person Studio Memberships are on an annual or monthly auto-renewal subscription automatically. If you don’t want your subscription to auto-renew, you can head over to My Account > Billing > Subscriptions, and click “Cancel”. But keep in mind that prices are locked in when you are on auto-renewal. If you cancel your subscription, then manually renew, your cost of re-enrolling might be higher than your previous subscription.
If you cancel your Studio Subscription, you will be required to pay another enrollment fee in order to re-activate your account.
We send email reminders before your renewal occurs. We recommend whitelisting these email addresses to ensure you get those reminders: [email protected]
With that in mind, if there are extreme circumstances we will refund auto-renewals by exception.
If we are unable to help you with your issue, and it has been less than 7 days from the time of your enrollment, then simply inform your instructor that you need a refund, and we’ll handle it from there.
You will receive instructions from us once we approve your return. Wait until you receive your return confirmation before shipping us the kit.
There are no refunds given on our downloadable products. Once you purchase a digital product, you will automatically gain access to it. Therefore, we have no way of getting it back. Because of this reason, we cannot offer refunds on our downloadable products. All sales are final on Digital Downloads.
Merchandise & Apparel
If you are not totally satisfied with your merchandise or apparel purchase please contact us to request a refund within 7 days of receiving your order. Simply mail the order back to us for a refund on your order. We will process your refund within 10 business days of receiving it back to our facility.
Return claims cannot be made outside of our 7 day window from delivery.
Apparel must be returned in new, unworn, and unwashed condition with the original tags attached, in order to receive a refund. We do not offer exchanges at this time.
In-Person & Virtual Studio Classes
We use In-Person and Virtual Studio Class registrations to gauge participation and reserve resources for our course offerings. Therefore, once you register for a class, your registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
With that said, there are two instances where you may receive a refund:
- If we cancel the class, we will provide you with a refund or an alternative class date.
- If there are extreme circumstances, we will refund classes by exception.
Of Course, 99% of users never have to look at this page
We’re people too, and we pride ourselves on our customer support and high quality courses. We’re here to help you! Our goal is to make your experience with Learn Robotics the best!