Join us for Camp Learn Robotics, a live, online robotics training. Learn to program robots in this instructor-led course! Our virtual robotics camp is designed for students ages 10+ interested in robots, coding, programming, and tech!
Program Working Robots!
Camp Learn Robotics is a weekly online, interactive, and fun robotics course where students will learn how to program robots!
Our courses are taught by robotics and engineering professionals, with a wealth of Industry and Automation knowledge. Students will walk away with mentorship and knowledge that can be added to a resume.
What Students Learn
- Programming using Block Coding & Python
- Electronic Circuit Building & Wiring
- Conditional Programming
- Sensor setup and analysis
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Critical and Applied Thinking
What Students Build
- Robots that perform tasks autonomously
- Devices that are connected to the environment
- Custom and Unique programs they understand
- Gadgets that complete specific tasks automatically
- Code that can be expanded on for future projects
Camp Learn Robotics is Hosted 100% Online & Remote for 2020
Upon registration, you’ll receive information on how to sign-in and access the live classes. The course includes four (4) live 1-hour online small group lessons with a highly qualified programming instructor.
All class sessions will be hosted in the Eastern-Standard Time Zone (New York time). International students, you’re welcome to join!
Fall Session Dates:
Session A: Thursday (6 PM-7 PM EST)
- Sept 10th
- Sept 17th
- Sept 24th
- Oct 1st
Session B: Saturday (11 AM-12 PM EST)
- Sept 12th
- Sept 19th
- Sept 26th
- Oct 3rd
We will record sessions so that you can watch them back and practice throughout the week.
Taught by Engineers from Industry-Recognized Institutions
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- The University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
Course Materials and Requirements
- Internet Access
- Laptop computer (Mac, Windows, Chromebook)
- Meet Edison Robot (You’ll need to purchase separately)