Join us for Camp Learn Robotics, a live, online robotics training. Learn to program robots in this instructor-led course! Our virtual robotics camp is designed for students ages 10+ interested in robots, coding, programming, and tech!
Program Working Robots!
Camp Learn Robotics is a weekly online, interactive, and fun robotics course where students will learn how to program robots!
Our courses are taught by robotics and engineering professionals, with a wealth of Industry and Automation knowledge. Students will walk away with mentorship and knowledge that can be added to a resume.
What Students Learn
- Programming using Block Coding & Python
- Electronic Circuit Building & Wiring
- Conditional Programming
- Sensor setup and analysis
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Critical and Applied Thinking
What Students Build
- Robots that perform tasks autonomously
- Devices that are connected to the environment
- Custom and Unique programs they understand
- Gadgets that complete specific tasks automatically
- Code that can be expanded on for future projects
Camp Learn Robotics is Hosted 100% Online & Remote for 2020
Upon registration, you’ll receive information on how to sign-in and access the live classes. The course includes four (4) live 1-hour online small group lessons with a highly qualified programming instructor.
All class sessions will be hosted in the Eastern-Standard Time Zone (New York Time). International students, you’re welcome to join!
Winter Sessions Coming Soon! Enter your email to get notified!
We will record sessions so that you can watch them back and practice throughout the week.
Taught by Engineers from Industry-Recognized Institutions
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- The University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
Course Materials and Requirements
- Internet Access
- Laptop computer (Mac, Windows, Chromebook)
- Meet Edison Robot (You’ll need to purchase separately)