Join us for Learn Robotics Academy, a Robotics Preparatory course Hosted in Southwest Florida (Bonita Springs, FL). Learn to build robots and write programs! LR Academy is Designed for High School Students (Ages 14-18) interested in becoming Engineers, Computer Scientists, or Roboticists!
Build, Code, and Wire Robots!
Learn Robotics Academy is a one-week rigorous, interactive, and fun robotics course where students will learn how to build and program robots!
Our courses are taught by robotics and engineering professionals, with a wealth of Industry and Automation knowledge. Students will walk away with mentorship and knowledge that can be added to a resume.
Robotics Camp in Southwest Florida (Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples)
Learn Robotics Academy is more than your typical robotics camp. We’ve designed each session around a real-world industry application. Each session has a different theme, so we encourage you to sign up for the topic that interests you the most!
Students in Learn Robotics Academy will have a portfolio of technical projects they can showcase on a College Application and Resume. Plus, they can take home their devices that they’ve built and programmed themselves!
What Students Learn
- Programming using Arduino
- Electronic Circuit Building & Wiring
- Digital and Analog Inputs/Outputs
- Electronic Signal Processing
- Motor Control
- Conditional Programming Patterns
- Sensor setup and analysis
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Critical and Applied Thinking
What Students Build
- Robots that perform tasks autonomously
- Devices that are connected to the environment
- Custom and Unique programs they understand
- Gadgets that complete specific tasks automatically
- Code that can be expanded on for future projects
- Portfolio of technical projects for college apps & resumes
About our Florida Summer Robotics Program
Learn Robotics Academy is a premier college-preparatory program that teaches high school students the basics of electrical engineering, robotics engineering, and computer programming as they design and build robots and gadgets.
LR Academy starts by immersing students in the fundamentals of mechanical and electrical engineering as they design, build, test, and program their robot to complete various challenges. Students will then harness the power of the internet as they create electrical gadgets that respond to internet data!
Not only will students take home their robots and devices to experiment with, but the various projects that students complete can also be used in portfolios for college applications and internships long after the camp ends.
Taught by Engineers from Industry-Recognized Institutions
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- The University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
Learn Robotics Academy Venue
We’re happy to announce that all sessions will be hosted at Two39 Work this year!
24301 Walden Center Dr. Suite 300
Bonita Springs, FL 34134