This Week on Learn Robotics LIVE
Tune in Friday, 10/18 at 12:30 PM EST to build a Mini Robot Jeep! You can prepare for this Episode by picking up a kit.
Hosted every Friday at 12:30 PM EST by Liz Miller from Learn Robotics
Topics for the Month
The topic for October is Sensor Setup and Data collection. In this series of four Live Classes, we are going to see how to configure various controllers and sensors for data collection.
- Oct 4: RGB LED with Arduino
- Oct 11: Glowing Ghosts Circuit Project
- Oct 18: Robot Jeep Part 1
- Oct 25: Robot Jeep Part 2
Learn these robotics skills in REAL-TIME!
- How to configure an Arduino board?
- How to write code for Arduino?
- What are sensors and how do we use them?
- Data decision-making and applications
Videos from the Friday Livestreams will be published inside the course for your review and practice.
Follow along and finish all of the lessons and receive a Completion Certificate!
Get Ready to Learn Robotics Live!
When you take this course, you’ll also be able to work directly with Liz Miller, a Robotics Engineer.
If you have any questions, I’m here to help!
To get started, simply scroll up and enroll in the Live course for FREE.
Limited space available. Enroll for free today!