Robotics is an expensive field to get into due to the nature of the equipment, kits, tools, and resources needed to be successful. Here at Learn Robotics, we view robotics education as an investment in an interdisciplinary, STEM/STEAM education. Because the biggest barriers preventing schools from having robotics is the cost and lack of experience with the subject, Learn Robotics has developed processes designed to train your staff while saving you money over time. Read on for more information.
1) We’ll develop your class using resources you already have.
- Our classes are compatible with Chromebooks, Laptops, Netbooks, Computer Labs, Windows, Mac, Linux, and iPads.
- Curriculum is developed to align with your school’s guidelines and objectives.
- If you’ve previously purchased robotics kits, we can develop curriculum around these kits or recommend new solutions for your class.
2) Our qualified robotics instructors travel to your location to teach classes.
Every Learn Robotics instructor has experience teaching robotics to both students and faculty. Instructors will work directly with students to ensure that the subject is understood and applied correctly.
Plus, with every Learn Robotics class, you have the opportunity to…
- Choose your class day and time*;
- Offer reoccurring daily, weekly, monthly classes to keep students engaged;
- Select from 6-week or 8-week class packages held at your location**;
- Use our variety of Robotics Kits including VEX EDR, VEX iQ, Lego Mindstorms EV3, and Arduino during the classes.
- Reduce your travel expenses (airfare, lodging, rental cars, etc.) since we come to you!
3) Provide Robotics Training Specifically Designed for Robotics Educators
Robotics Onboarding Program
Elect to take our Robotics Onboarding Program designed to get your robotics program going in as little as 3 months! Learn Robotics will provide both student classes and professional faculty training (RoboEd) over a 6 or 8 week period.
Earn Your Professional Certificate
The RoboEd Certificate is a 12-hour hands-on approach to providing a platform that your faculty can use to design, implement, and sustain interactive robotics classes.
Affordable Training Solutions
We’ll work with your school to provide a cost-effective solution, no matter what your budget is.
4) Implement a Robotics Program in as little as 3 months!
Reduce your lead time to implementing a robotics program. Our experienced team will work with your administration to design a roadmap specific to your district or school system.
With Learn Robotics, you’ll receive 100% satisfaction and 100% support as you develop your robotics program. We will work with you to ensure that your robotics program is successful.
Utilize our Robotics Onboarding Program. We’ll teach the first 6 student classes while training your faculty through the RoboEd Certificate program.
Schedule your FREE consultation with our robotics education experts.
* Class schedule is subject to date/time availability.
** Now serving schools and organizations within 2 hours of Columbus, Georgia (USA)